What would be different?…
Join me for my free webinar class, New Eyes for a New Year…and together let’s change the direction we’ve been heading.
This webinar is ready for you right now! Just sign up below and I’ll send it to you instantly…
Here’s what we’ll explore::
- How to make the shift from running on empty to consistently “topping” off at full… so the whole family thrives.
- The 4 elements of any self care practice necessary for true, sustainable change… these allow you to meet and exceed any goal you set for yourself so life can feel joyful and satisfying again.
- Stop drowning: 6 things exceptionally happy moms make time for that makes you feel more beautiful, healthy and attractive.
- How to keep moving steadily forward…so you don’t backslide or fizzle out before you get to experience real change.
Let’s begin right now- sign up below for all the webinar details.
I work with moms all over the world who come to me feeling tired, overwhelmed and stuck in a rut. One thing I know for absolutely sure is this: We aren’t exhausted and spent because we are selfish people.
Most of us end up walking around feeling haggard — because we’re so devoted to our families, because we care so much, because we want to give them our all. But that’s the irony of it all, isn’t it?
In the end, our families – our spouses and kids- aren’t actually getting what we most want to give them.
Our marriages start to feel worn out, strained, disconnected. Our relationship with our kids feels wrought with snappiness, short tempers and rushing. Our schedules feel exhausting— we feel stuck in a “hamster-wheel” kind of life.
At least that is how I experienced it. At some point along the way, I had to be honest with myself that what I was doing wasn’t working…not for me…and not for my family either.
Sure I was “getting things done” but when I look back on these years I want to know I gave my family so much more than that. I want them to know me- the bright, light, energized, happy, full of life me. For a long while, that me wasn’t showing up much at all. **** What’s really going on here?
Why are so many of us caught in this Catch-22? What’s the missing piece of the puzzle? I want to share a little secret with you.
We don’t understand the power of vital, life-giving, true self care.
I’m not talking about a magazine sound bite or another list of the “Top 10 Foods for Glowing Skin” … I’m talking about discovering and learning how you were designed from the inside out.
True, life-giving self care is always about shifting back into the flow of working WITH yourself instead of against yourself.
- What if self care made your day-to-day life easier?
- What if self care made your days go smoother, more productive?
- What if self care changed how you experienced your marriage? What if you felt more desirable, more ready to be intimate, more sensual, more open for connection, shared more laughter?
- What if self care made you feel more confident and comfortable in your own skin?
- What if self care helped you feel better about yourself as a mom? …Helped you be less snappy and irritable?
- What if self care helped you create more moments of warmth and connection with your kids?
What if self care wasn’t another THING to put on your plate…but a WAY to help your life start to work for you again?
I would love to share some of the most powerful things I teach women all over the world as my gift to you as we enter this new year together.
Let’s begin right now- sign up below and you can begin watching immediately!